A little facebook advice from Arlyssen

For all of the Talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.

Moderators: caedmon, Greg

Arlyssen Arlussen
Wanderer

A little facebook advice from Arlyssen

Post by Arlyssen Arlussen »

Hey I'm not sure if any of the people trying to be my friend on facebook is in fact anyone on this forum a tall sooooo. So just to cover some ground IF you fact you ARE requesting to be my friend on FB PLEASE TELL ME! Please message me that you know me from the site otherwise you are staying unfriended in my friend request list because I do not accept requests from people who I have no idea who they are whatsoever. But I will make exceptions for people on this forum. I say this because I don't want people on here to think I'm rude or ignoring them or whatever. sooo yeah.
thanks,
Arlyssen.
Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.
Eric C
Vendor

Re: A little facebook advice from Arlyssen

Post by Eric C »

Not bad advice. But I did have to look your real name up through your pics in your story. You and my wife share the same first name. :)
Ichthean Forge (pronounced Ick thee an). Maker of knives, and primitive camping gear.
Arlyssen Arlussen
Wanderer

Oh really?? that is a very strange occurrence indeed. Not many people have my name XD
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

That is quite a coincidence. There aren't many people named Arlyssen. Not that I''ve met anyway. :P
Ichthean Forge (pronounced Ick thee an). Maker of knives, and primitive camping gear.
Arlyssen Arlussen
Wanderer

yes well, I had to be creative with my name. I just put two of my favorite girl names. Arwen and Alyss together. And voila! Arlyssen Arlussen came about. it's hard to keep up with all the names I have! there's this name my real name, my other fake name and then there's my nicknames. Oh boy! Just say "hey you with the face!" and I'll answer hehehehe.
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

Yeah, I know what you mean! My "Ranger name" would be Angarth, meaning Iron Tower (or castle I'll have to look it up again). It reflects upon my military past as a combat engineer - the emblem for the engineer is the castle - and my love of bladesmithing - iron. Or it could just have to do with how stubborned I am. :roll: Then there's the name Ebernath that I use on Runescape. I couldn't find a name that wasn't already taken, and Ebernath just came out. Then there are all the things people call me that are not suitable for a family oriented forum. :lol:
Arlyssen Arlussen
Wanderer

Hahahahahaha, I can tolerate most nicknames which for me are mostly insults, do to my small stature. But me being me I usually have teasing nicknames for tall people. XD
E.MacKermak
Amrod Rhandir

Post by E.MacKermak »

Arlyssen Arlussen wrote:Hahahahahaha, I can tolerate most nicknames which for me are mostly insults, do to my small stature. But me being me I usually have teasing nicknames for tall people. XD
Hey now...no picking on the big guys. It's not our fault we have to watch where we step to avoid squishing you all. :P
Still round the corner there may wait a new road or a secret gate and though I oft have passed them by a day will come at last when I shall take the hidden paths that run west of the moon, east of the sun.
Arlyssen Arlussen
Wanderer

E.MacKermak wrote:
Arlyssen Arlussen wrote:Hahahahahaha, I can tolerate most nicknames which for me are mostly insults, do to my small stature. But me being me I usually have teasing nicknames for tall people. XD
Hey now...no picking on the big guys. It's not our fault we have to watch where we step to avoid squishing you all. :P
hahah hey now, I guess I can't be to mean...after all....we fit in places you tall people never will XD
E.MacKermak
Amrod Rhandir

Post by E.MacKermak »

Arlyssen Arlussen wrote:
E.MacKermak wrote:
hahah hey now, I guess I can't be to mean...after all....we fit in places you tall people never will XD
Yeah, it's how you get away from us big slow guys...but get in trouble and you are always willing to take a little help from the big guys. :P
Still round the corner there may wait a new road or a secret gate and though I oft have passed them by a day will come at last when I shall take the hidden paths that run west of the moon, east of the sun.
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

The real problem comes in when us short folks get too wide to fit into small spaces. Not speaking from personal experience, of course! :o
Arlyssen Arlussen
Wanderer

hahahahahahaahhahaha yeah we DO like help from the big guys when we get in trouble XD And yeah Eric I guess that would pose as a problem XD But I think I have you beat in shortness.
Ringulf
Naugothrain

Post by Ringulf »

Ringulf would make a very good cork...like for the top of a barrel!
I am Ringulf the Dwarven Woodsman, I craft leather, wood, metal, and clay,
I throw axes, seaxes, and pointy sticks, And I fire my bow through the day.
Come be my ally, lift up your mead! We'll search out our foes and the Eagles we'll feed! :mrgreen:
appalachianranger
Silent Watcher over the Peaceful Lands

Post by appalachianranger »

I am afraid that I recently deleted my Facebook account after getting fed up with privacy implications and having my account hacked in what I thought was a safe network zone...
But never fear; I remain here!
"As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend." -King Solomon