My ranger armory

A central place to talk about weapons and armour, as it relates to your kit. This is where you show it of or talk about making it. Discussing the relative merits of types of weapons goes in the WMA section.

Moderators: caedmon, Greg

Ringulf
Naugothrain

Re: My ranger armory

Post by Ringulf »

Nice job Shadowhawk!
I love to see little embelishments that personalize the ranger's kit.
I know and understand the main purpose of the "no shiny, not mine-y" philosophy,
but I have always seen the Dunadain as a people descended from the rich culture of Numenor and heavely influenced by the Elves and as such having a greater reverence for history, lineage, ritual and the naming and decoration of individual possesions.
While concealing thier identity was important, I am sure that the pride and mystery of a sacred, even consecrated item gave them hope and motivation to wage war against evil, faced with vast numbers of nameless, faceless expendable foes that had no sense of were they came from or were they were going beyond their next meal and staying in thier superiors favor! :wink:
I am Ringulf the Dwarven Woodsman, I craft leather, wood, metal, and clay,
I throw axes, seaxes, and pointy sticks, And I fire my bow through the day.
Come be my ally, lift up your mead! We'll search out our foes and the Eagles we'll feed! :mrgreen: