Thankful

For all of the Talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.

Moderators: caedmon, Greg

turnip
Dúnadan

Thankful

Post by turnip »

We are thankful for so many things... - including this great bunch of enthusiastic, knowledgeable, ever-helpful, brotherhood of Rangers. This group and forum has added a completely new look on life! We hope that you all remain safe, healthy and happy. HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all! Sindara and Turnip
Ringulf
Naugothrain

Re: Thankful

Post by Ringulf »

I have much to be thankful for as well.
Along with my family and my improving health, I am thankful that this coming Saturday I will be marrying my best friend and love of my life. You know her as Ranger Brandwyn on this forum.
My son will be my Best Man and my daughter is her Maid of Honor, and will sing for the ceremony.
This Thanksgiving we have all the Parents together for the wedding along with the kids so we shall have a lovely dinner and most likely a long Ramble in the nature preserve which has always been a Thanksgiving custom for me and mine.
Happy Thanksgiving to you all, many thanks to you for the year of friendship, fellowship, inspiration, conversation and insight!

In Gratitude,
Ringulf :mrgreen:
I am Ringulf the Dwarven Woodsman, I craft leather, wood, metal, and clay,
I throw axes, seaxes, and pointy sticks, And I fire my bow through the day.
Come be my ally, lift up your mead! We'll search out our foes and the Eagles we'll feed! :mrgreen:
Mirimaran
Thangailhir

Post by Mirimaran »

What wonderful news, friend Ringulf!!! Many long years of happiness to you and Brandwyn! I hope a dwarf band shows up :)

Ken
"Well, what are you waiting for? I am an old man, and have no time for your falter! Come at me, if you will, for I do not sing songs of dastards!"
Addreonynn
Silent Watcher over the Peaceful Lands

Post by Addreonynn »

Congratulations Ringulf and Brandwyn! May there be many years of happiness between the two of you!
If by my life or death I can protect you, I will. You have my sword...
To truly survive in the woods, one must be able to thrive in the woods
Ringulf
Naugothrain

Post by Ringulf »

Mirimaran wrote:What wonderful news, friend Ringulf!!! Many long years of happiness to you and Brandwyn! I hope a dwarf band shows up :)

Ken
I believe so, but that will go on her finger! :wink:
I am Ringulf the Dwarven Woodsman, I craft leather, wood, metal, and clay,
I throw axes, seaxes, and pointy sticks, And I fire my bow through the day.
Come be my ally, lift up your mead! We'll search out our foes and the Eagles we'll feed! :mrgreen:
turnip
Dúnadan

Post by turnip »

Congratulations Ringulf and Brandwyn!!! Your news makes this a very special Thanksgiving!!! Our best wishes now and forever!!! Blessings to all! Sindara and Turnip
Peter Remling
Athel Dunedain

Post by Peter Remling »

Ringulf wrote:, I am thankful that this coming Saturday I will be marrying my best friend and love of my life. You know her as Ranger Brandwyn on this forum.
My son will be my Best Man and my daughter is her Maid of Honor, and will sing for the ceremony.
This Thanksgiving we have all the Parents together for the wedding along with the kids so we shall have a lovely dinner and most likely a long Ramble in the nature preserve which has always been a Thanksgiving custom for me and mine.
Happy Thanksgiving to you all, many thanks to you for the year of friendship, fellowship, inspiration, conversation and insight!

In Gratitude,
Ringulf :mrgreen:
Well now we all have one more thing to be thankful for. Best of Luck to the both of you.

To all my Friends and Ranger Family, the Happiest of Thanksgivings one and all !
Beornmann

Post by Beornmann »

Congratulations. May you know nothing but happiness from that day forward.
Near is the hour when the Lost should come forth, And the Grey Company ride from the North.
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

When we are thinking of all things for which to be happy this Thanksgiving, this will be at the top of the list! This is glad tidings indeed, Ranger Ringulf! Wishing you many MANY happy years together!
Ichthean Forge (pronounced Ick thee an). Maker of knives, and primitive camping gear.
Gondian

Post by Gondian »

I have so much to be thankful for, this forum of awesome people is just one of them! Thank you all for your prayers and support! May you all be Blessed with health and happiness!
LOVE NOT THE BRIGHT SWORD FOR IT'S SHARPNESS OR THE ARROW FOR IT'S SWIFTNESS, BUT RATHER LOVE THAT WHICH THEY DEFEND
Eothain

Post by Eothain »

Congratulations to Ringulf and Brandwyn! May the future hold only love and happiness for the both of you. I am also thankful for many things on this day. Above all being family, friends, my love and also my brother and sister rangers. Cheers, and feast well!
...in the end the Shadow was only a small and passing thing: there was light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach.
Khaehaub
Dúnadan

Post by Khaehaub »

Congrats to Ringulf and Brandwyn. May you be a happy dwarf in your days to come, ringulf!
May the best dwarf win... That still only counts as one!
~Gimli
robinhoodsghost

Post by robinhoodsghost »

Best wishes, Ringulf & Brandwyn and may God bless you both.
In the darkest part of Sherwoods glade, in the thickest part of the wood, there are those who say, can still be seen, the ghost of Robin Hood.