COLORADO RANGERS (MIDDLE EARTH OR RA) - NEED HELP?

For all of the Talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.

Moderators: caedmon, Greg

turnip
Dúnadan

COLORADO RANGERS (MIDDLE EARTH OR RA) - NEED HELP?

Post by turnip »

Hey, any rangers or others of middle earth or Araleun bent... if any of you are caught in the Colorado mess... let us know if there is ANYTHING you need or any help we can give. Leave a note for Sindara or Turnip. Rangers always back each other up, the kindreds of Middle Earth all aid the others - we ARE our brother's keepers. The light be with all. Sindara
Manveruon
Thangailhir

Re: COLORADO RANGERS (MIDDLE EARTH OR RA) - NEED HELP?

Post by Manveruon »

Thanks for the kind thoughts! Oddly, I seem to be the only active member on these forums from Colorado. That being said, my particular town, and even the majority of the Denver metro area, did not actually get much (if any) destructive flooding. It's an odd feeling, hearing about massive flood devastation just a twenty to thirty minute drive away from me, when all around me looks like nothing whatsoever could possibly be wrong. It feels as if it was happening in some remote country instead of in the neighboring town or so. I know one or two people in heavily flooded areas, but thankfully most of my friends and family were lucky enough to be in areas that were not badly affected. Still, our thoughts are definitely with the victims of this insanity.

Seriously though, Colorado has been declared an official disaster area twice in one year. First it was fire, now it's flooding - I'm just waiting for the boils and the locusts to start next.
Maerondir Perianseron, also called “Mickel,” Halfling Friend - Ranger of the Misty Mountains
brownl_91
Dúnadan

Post by brownl_91 »

Manveruon, Glad that you are and your family are safe.

Turnip, what a good idea to offer a helping hand, you are a true ranger.
turnip
Dúnadan

Post by turnip »

Greetings Manveroun! Am so glad to hear that you and yours are okay! Our hearts go out to those who are not so fortunate. Turnip and Sindara