A link to some of my latest work

A central place to talk about weapons and armour, as it relates to your kit. This is where you show it of or talk about making it. Discussing the relative merits of types of weapons goes in the WMA section.

Moderators: caedmon, Greg

Eric C
Vendor

A link to some of my latest work

Post by Eric C »

Hey folks,
It's been a while since I've started a new thread. I've got a link to my FB page that has my latest knife work on it. Okay, so, what if this is a shameless plug to get more fans on the page. :twisted: :lol: Anyway, here's the link for anyone interested:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ichthean ... 6274096718

Still holding out for my own computer.

Eric
Ichthean Forge (pronounced Ick thee an). Maker of knives, and primitive camping gear.
Fallsofdragon
Dúnadan

Re: A link to some of my latest work

Post by Fallsofdragon »

Eric, thanks for sharing, I went thru your gallery and that was fun to see, great stuff, I'm very impressed and wish you continued success and the blessings of Our Lord for you and your family. :D
Paul/Falls

Image The Queen of Light took her bow and then she turned to go
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom and walked the night alone
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

Thanks very much! I'm going to a friend's house tomorrow to cut out more steel to start on some new projects. Hoping for a big year in the forge.
Ichthean Forge (pronounced Ick thee an). Maker of knives, and primitive camping gear.
Ringulf
Naugothrain

Post by Ringulf »

Excelsior my brother!
I am so glad to see things moving forward for you and your family. We certainly missed your activity on the site, but I certainly know what it is like in the refiner's fire. Can't wait to see new projects coming out of Icthian!
Be blessed!

Scott/Ringulf
I am Ringulf the Dwarven Woodsman, I craft leather, wood, metal, and clay,
I throw axes, seaxes, and pointy sticks, And I fire my bow through the day.
Come be my ally, lift up your mead! We'll search out our foes and the Eagles we'll feed! :mrgreen:
theowl
Vendor

Post by theowl »

I want all of that.
Eric C
Vendor

Post by Eric C »

Thanks! Hoping to have some more pics to put up on the site by the end of the weekend. If I can get things rolling, that is. I also need to get better pics of the one of those that I still have left.